Shaoxing Travel Notes of Zhejiang Water Town [Tour Cow Network].

Spread the love

Shaoxing has a history of more than 2,500 years. It is the first national historical and cultural city, the United Nations Habitat Award City, China’s outstanding tourist city, the national forest city, the most dynamic city in China’s private economy, and also the famous water town, bridge township, wine country, The hometown of calligraphy and the hometown of famous people. Shaoxing is known as the “state of cultural relics, the land of fish and rice.” Famous cultural monuments include Lanting, Fuling, Lu Xun’s hometown, Shenyuan, Ke Yan, Cai Yuanpei’s former residence, Zhou Enlai’s ancestral home, Qiuyi’s former residence, Ma Yinchu’s former residence, Wang Hao’s former residence, and He Zhizhang’s former residence.
    
    Shaoxing is the hometown of Lu Xun, a literary giant. Therefore, it is impossible to miss the hometown of Lu Xun in Shaoxing. From Baicaoyuan to Sanwei Bookstore, Lu Xun’s life scene is revealed. There are also Shenyuan, which records Lu You and Tang Yumei’s love; the imposing Daling Tomb; the Lanting of the residence of the Book of the Holy King, and so on, Shaoxing is worthy of your taste.
    
    Shaoxing City is a prefecture-level city under the jurisdiction of Zhejiang Province. It is located in the north-central part of Zhejiang Province and the south bank of Hangzhou Bay. It is a cultural and eco-tourism city with the characteristics of Jiangnan Water Town. It is connected to Ningbo City in the east, Taizhou City and Jinhua City in the south, Hangzhou City in the west, and Qiantang River in the north. It faces the Jiaxing City in the north. It is located at 119°53′03” to 121°13′38” east longitude and 29°13′35 north latitude. “Between 30°17’30”, it belongs to the subtropical monsoon climate, warm and humid, with four distinct seasons. The whole territory is 130.4 kilometers long from east to west, 118.1 kilometers wide from north to south, 40 kilometers long on the coastline, and the total land area is 8273.3 square kilometers. The city has a total area of ​​2942 square kilometers and a population of 2.161 million.
    
    Here is the Shaoxing City Square, Jiefang Road in the east, Guangming Road in the south, Huanshan Road in the west and Shengli West Road in the north. The Huanshan River starts from the Baozhu Bridge and passes through the north of Vietnam. The square is divided into two parts: Hedong and Hexi. The square implements a plan and is built in two phases. The site covers an area of ​​118,000 square meters. The square (Phase I) covers an area of ​​59,600 square meters and was completed from May 25, 1999 to September 25, 1999. The second phase of the plaza was started in May 2000 and completed on May 20, 2001.
    
    In February 2017, we went to Shaoxing for tourism. This is the Shaoxing Art Museum, which is free to visit.
    
    This is the Shaoxing Grand Theatre. It is a cottage version of the Sydney Opera House.
    
    Below is the Dashan Tower, located in the southeast corner of the city square in Shaoxing (formerly the Xishan Dashan Temple). It was built in the third year of Liang Tianjian (504). This tower is a Ming Dynasty building with a height of 40 meters, a hexagonal seven-story building and a brick-wood mixed pavilion. The top of the tower is a round large algae well, which is covered with a cast iron cover and weighs about 5,000 kg. During the Xianfeng period of the Qing Dynasty, the Tasha, the waist and the pavilion were all destroyed in the military, and the tower still existed. Provincial cultural relics protection unit.
    
    Dashan Tower is located in the southeast corner of the city square in Shaoxing (formerly the Xishan Dashan Temple). Dashan Tower was built in Liangtianjian three years (504), and in the Southern Song Dynasty three years (1197), the temple and tower were burned in the fire. Ming Yongle first year (1403), reconstruction of temples and towers. This tower is a Ming Dynasty building, 40 meters high, seven layers of hexagons, brick and wood mixed pavilion style. The top of the tower is a round large algae well, which is covered with a cast iron cover and weighs about 5,000 kg. As the ladder rises, you can see the panoramic view of Shaoxing Ancient City. During the Xianfeng period of the Qing Dynasty, the Tasha, the waist and the pavilion were all destroyed in the military, and the tower still existed. Provincial cultural relicsProtect the unit.
    
    The ancient tower history was originally built in the Dashan Temple, hence the name. This temple destroyed the tower. The tower was built in Liang Tianjian for three years (504 years) and has been repeatedly abandoned. This tower was rebuilt in the first year of Shaoding in the Southern Song Dynasty (1228), the first year of Ming Yongle (1403) and the eighth year of Qing Emperor Kangxi (1669). The brick-and-wood structure is a pavilion-type tower with six sides and seven floors, 40.5 meters high, and the bottom side is 3.8 meters long. The bottom layer has six sides on both sides. The second floor and the two sides are opposite to the plaque. Top the algae well, topped with cast iron cover. The tower outside has been destroyed. The tower is hollow and the original ladder can be boarded and is now destroyed. The tower bricks are engraved with the words “Shaoding Wuzi (1228) Rebuilt”. Partially renovated in 1957, only the brickwork part.
    
    This summer is called Yu Yue, also known as Da Yue, referred to as Yue. During the Spring and Autumn Period, the Yuyue nationality was now Shaoxing. China’s Shaoxing area was built as a center, and it was called Vietnam. In the twenty-five years of Qin Wangzheng (before 222), he fell over the king and called Huiji County. It was called the Huiji State in the Jin Dynasty and the Dongyang Prefecture Office in the Southern Dynasty. In the 9th year of Emperor Kaihuang (589), he changed to the Wuzhou General Administration and ruled Huiji County. The first year of the great cause (605) was called Yuezhou, and the name of Yuezhou and Huiji County was used interchangeably thereafter. In the Southern Song Dynasty, Emperor Gaozong Zhao took the meaning of “Shao Yushi’s Hongxiu, Xingbai’s dynasty”, Yu Jianyan’s five years (1131) changed Yuan Shaoxing, Shengyue Prefecture was Shaoxing, which was the origin of Shaoxing’s name and was used to date.
    
    
    
    This is the ancient city wall of Shaoxing.
    
    Yue opera originated in Shaoxing. The drama is longer than lyrics, with singing as the main voice, the voice is clear and beautiful, beautiful and beautiful, the performance is really moving, and it has a great local color. There are a lot of seniors here who are entertaining themselves and singing Yue opera.
    
    
    The social drama is a traditional folk entertainment custom popular in Shaoxing. It is a play performed by the gods and gods in the spring and autumn seasons of Shaoxing in urban and rural areas. The social drama originated from the custom of worshipping the gods (land gods) in the spring and autumn of the country. At the first time, the Spring Society prayed for the harvest of the grain, and the Autumn Society celebrated a year of harvest, and later developed to pray for the performance of the gods, and then along the lessons for folk culture and entertainment. Shaoxing’s acting and folk customs have prevailed in the Southern Song Dynasty, and it was still popular at the end of the Qing Dynasty.
    
    The dialect here is Shaoxing dialect, which is a dialect of Wu dialect. It belongs to the section of Wushao Taihu film Lin Shao. Shaoxing dialect is an important part of Shaoxing culture.
    
    This is a three star hotel and our lunch is here. 50 per personYuan, the dishes are good.
    
    
    After lunch we went to the old town. Shaoxing started from the Xiaohuangshan culture in the middle of the Neolithic Age and has a history of about 9,000 years. The ancient capital of Yueguo was built in 490 BC and has a history of nearly 2,500 years.
    
    
    This is the famous [Mei Gancai] in Shaoxing.
    
    
    
    This is the straight street of Baziqiao Street, which is a straight street in Linhe.
    
    
    
    The scenery of the ancient town of Shuixiang is infinite.
    
    This is the famous name of “The oldest overpass in China”. Shaped like a character, cleverly connected three small rivers gathered here. Some people say that the design features of the eight-character bridge are in line with the existing streets, houses and other layouts in Shaoxing City. The use of topography, no demolishing of houses, and no change of streets can not only solve traffic problems, but also do not make a big impact on the city. Eight hundred years have passed, and the old bridge is still alive. Adapting and not demolishing, each building is a boutique, this can be used today. Standing on the bridge – a small bridge full of eyes, flowing water, people. Dim, quiet, lively and vivid. Occasionally, I saw the living life of the people in the pillow river. It seems to have returned to the era of simplicity and purity. The harmonious environment makes people think that the culture of the water town should be like this.
    
    
    
    The Bazi Bridge is located at the east end of the Baziqiao Straight Street in Shaoxing City, between Guangning Bridge and Dongshuang Bridge. National key cultural protection unit. Building such a stone-beamed multi-step bridge, so that the eight-character bridge along the edge of the scenery. The Eight-Word Bridge has gained an important position in the history of bridge construction in China. There are many eight-character bridges in Shaoxing. The urban eight-shaped bridge is a special ancient stone bridge. It has three special features: First, its downhill structure is special. This bridge has a four-way slope design that meets the complex environmental requirements of the three-street and three-river intersections. The east of the bridge is the south and north slopes, forming a figure-eight shape. The west of the bridge is the west and south slopes. Into a figure of eight. The southward and second slopes at the second end of the bridge are also eight-shaped. This type of bridge slope structure is rare. Second, the structure of the bridge has a special structure. There is a bridge hole under the south slope and the second bridge slope becomes the second bridge. “The second bridge is relatively eight characters” means that the main bridge and the side bridge bridge are opposite to the bridge bridge on the other side. Fenghui Town, Shangyu City also has a character bridge. That is, the two arch bridges are adjacent to each other in eight characters. The two arch bridges are big and small, just like the two characters of the eight characters. The local called the second bridge is the Big Eight Bridge and the Small Eight Bridge. The Big Eight Bridge is called Tongji Bridge, and the Little Eight Bridge is Yongxin Bridge. Shaoxing and Shangyu’s two eight-character bridges are compared. The Shaoxing Eight-Word Bridge should be called the closed eight-character. The Fenghui Eight-Word Bridge can be called the open eight-character.
    
    On June 25, 2001, Baziqiao was included in the fifth batch of national key cultural relics protection units. In May 2013, the eight-character bridge and the optical bridge, Guangning Bridge, Qilong Bridge, Taiping Bridge, Xiegong Bridge, the title fan bridge, Baiwang Bridge, the crossing bridge, the Rongguang Bridge, the Qikou Bridge, and the West Cross Lake Bridge Yingen Bridge merged, said: Shaoxing Ancient Bridge Group, included in the seventh batch of national key cultural relics protection units. The design features of the eight-character bridge are in line with the existing streets, houses and other layouts in Shaoxing City. The use of topography, no demolishing of houses, and no change of streets can not only solve traffic problems, but also do not make a big impact on the city. The Eight-Word Bridge was rebuilt in the Southern Song Dynasty Baoyou four years (AD 1256). The bridge of this deposit is a relic of the rebuilding of the Qing Emperor Qianlong in the 48th year (AD 1783). According to the “Jiatai Huiji”, the eight-character bridge records: “The eight-character bridge is in the southeast of Fucheng. The two bridges are opposite and oblique, and they are named as eight characters, hence the name.” The main bridge runs east-west, and the two side bridges extend from north to south. There are 3 levels and 5 levels. Exit and connect 3 roads. There is a layer near the water in the bridge hole, which is the fiber channel for the tracker. The traces of the stone wall at the corner of the stone wall are still vivid. The bridge deck has another level. The pedestrians from north to south can pass through this layer; The main bridge has the highest deck, and only the east-west traffic needs to climb this layer.
    
    According to the records of “Jiatai Huiji”, it was built in the Southern Song Dynasty (1201-1204) and rebuilt in four years (1256). “The two bridges are opposite and oblique, like the eight characters, hence the name.” The bridge is constructed of stone and has a wonderful structure. The eight-character bridge is connected to the Luanda River. The water passes through the north and south, the water of the south mirror lake, and the north reaches the Chinese Grand Canal. It is one of the main waterways of the ancient Yuecheng. It is located at the third street. At the intersection of Sanhe 4th Road, the bridge is east-west. It is a stone-walled pier-type stone bridge, with three-way and four-sided slopes. A total of two bridges are built under the second and second slopes to solve complex traffic problems. The bridge noodles are juxtaposed, with a length of 4.85 meters, a bridge height of 5 meters and a net span of 4.5 meters. The bridge deck is 3.2 meters wide and the bridge is 27 meters long. The north-south slope of the bridge east is 12.4 meters and 17.4 meters. The south slope is 14 meters.
    
    The eight-shaped bridge is a beam-type stone bridge. The bridge is four and a half meters wide. The bridges on both sides are stacked. The stone columns are juxtaposed on the base. The stone pillars are about four meters high. The lower end is inserted into the foundation stone groove, and the upper end is covered with a large stone top and two sides. The diamond wall is close. The whole bridge is divided into three sides and four roads and three roads. The south side is connected to the main river on both sides of the road. The south west side of the river crosses the small river, the west side is connected to the eight-shaped bridge straight street, and the north side is on the east bank of the main river. It is located on the same line as the south east coast, and is divided into two slopes. The bridge is about four meters long and has two layers of stone on the outside. Stone railings, the name of the bridge donors are engraved on the pillar. The two sides of the eight-character bridge are different from the bridges that are usually seen. The east pier of the bridge is close to the residential building, stepping down the law, one along the river bank north to the Guangning Bridge straight street, one south to the East Shuangqiao East Riverside. Xidun stepped, except for the straight bridge from the Baziqiao straight street, the west bank of the south and the east double bridge also has a step. Under the steps leading to the east bank of the East Shuangqiao and the west bank, there is also a beam bridge hole. Here, in the old days, a small river was worn and passed through. All the steps on the pier were the same as the main bridge. There were stone columns and pillars on both sides to make the whole bridge 浑One. Because the bridge builders are in this multi-street, multi-channel area.
    
    The south of the eight-character bridge is 17 meters downhill. On the bridge, the column head is carved with lotus. Bridge stone wall type, height 4 meters, 9 stone pillars on both sides of the east and west sides, the fifth pillar on the west side of the main hole is engraved with “Shi Bao – Bingchen Zhongdongjijijian”. A small hole is built under the stepping on the south side of the west end, crossing the small river. According to relevant experts, the real value of the eight-word bridge lies in its own structure and the ingenious conception of the builder. Because the bridge was built at the confluence of Sanshui, it was like a character, so experts and scholars called it an “ancient overpass” and it was highly praised. In this regard, I am a bit disapproving. Our diligent and wise ancestors invented papermaking, compass, gunpowder, movable type printing, and a stone bridge in the water country Zeguo District. But in any case, a stone bridge that was built in the Jiatai period of the Southern Song Dynasty has been preserved to this day after a thousand years of vicissitudes. It is indeed a moving thing. The ancient craftsmen solved the complicated traffic problems in design, which is an important physical example of studying the history of bridges in China. The Eight-Word Bridge is one of the symbols of Shaoxing’s history and culture, and it is a typical representative of Lao Shaoxing.
    
    The awning boat is known as “Three Shaoxing Waters” and “Shaoxing Sanwu”. White canopies and awnings have a long history of boating. The awning is made of bamboo and bamboo wire in a semi-circular shape with a clip in the middle. In the middle of the leaf, two “semicircles” were made. After being made, they were mixed with bituminous coal powder and tung oil and applied to the canopy. The Shaoxing dialect “black” is called “U”, and the Wu Peng boat is named after it. The awning boat is a unique means of transportation in the Jiangnan water town. It is named after the awning is painted black. The Jiangnan water town is the world of ships. Most of the awning boats are in the middle of the river. The trips are brisk, the berths are leisurely, or they are alone or in groups. The only ones are high-standard and the groups are vast. The awning boat is the elf of the water town, and it is the scenery of the water town. There are also literary works and songs named after this. The awning boat can sail in some narrow waterways, which is very convenient.
    
    The eight-character bridge has three major characteristics. One is a long history, the other is beautiful in appearance, and the third is scientific and practical. According to local chronicles, the Eight-Word Bridge was built during the Jiatai Period of the Southern Song Dynasty, from 1201 to 1204 AD. On the fifth stone pillar on the west side of the bridge, the words “Shibaoyou Bingchen Zhongdongjijijian” are engraved, which shows that the Baziqiao was built in 1256 AD. It can be seen that the eight-character bridge has been 800 years old. The eight-character bridge is slanted by the opposite of the two bridges. It is named after the word “eight” and its shape is very beautiful. At that time, the Bazi Bridge was built in a position where three roads were intertwined with three rivers, and the traffic problem in the area was solved scientifically and practically. Such a clever architectural concept, coupled with such a long construction era, laid the foundation for the eight-character bridge in the history of Chinese bridges and was recently recognized as a national-level cultural relics protection unit. Shaoxing is famous for its water towns. The bridges on the rivers have become the hallmarks of Shaoxing. The Bazi Bridge is the most representative of many ancient stone bridges. Standing on the splayed bridge and browsing the scenery of Shaoxing Water Street, it has a special flavor, which often attracts many tourists to stop, especially attracting the attention of art and photography professionals and enthusiasts. The Baziqiao Shuicheng Scenic Area is one of the key blocks protected by Shaoxing historical and cultural city. The planned Baziqiao block will reflect many functions of Shaoxing Traditional Water Street, and more attractions will be opened for visitors to visit. The current block is original and open, and visitors can explore it at will. When you arrive at the Eight-Word Bridge, you should look at Guangning Bridge and Dongshuang Bridge. If you have time, you can go to the newly renovated Tudor Gate Tower. Visit the historical blocks of the Baziqiao, mainly to observe the traditional ancient stone bridge, the pattern of the water city river, the traditional residential buildings and the customs of the people. The landscape in the neighborhood is clear at a glance, and even if you are not accompanied, you can enjoy the charm of the city. Some experts have suggested that the “eight-character bridge” is the mistake of the “Basic Bridge”, and each has its own opinions.
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    Shaoxing Catholic Church St. Joseph’s Church, Baziqiao St. Joseph’s Church is a Catholic church located at No. 24, Baziqiaozhi Street, Yuecheng District, Shaoxing City, Zhejiang Province, China. It is adjacent to the Eight-Word Bridge in the east and belongs to the Ningbo Diocese. It was reopened in July 1988. .
    
    
    St. Joseph’s Church is a Catholic church located at No. 24, Baziqiao Street, Yuecheng District, Shaoxing City, Zhejiang Province, China. It is adjacent to the Bazi Bridge and belongs to the Ningbo Diocese. It was originally founded by French missionary Andre Rene Guillot. In the ten years of Tongzhi (1871), Guangxu twenty-nine years (1903) was extended by the Italian god Jaoques Chianello and the French missionary Ma Jiliang. It was built in the thirty-third year of Guangxu (1907) and was built nearby. There are Renci Hall, Nursing Home, Nursery, Peide Elementary School, Convenience Cloth Factory and Convenience Match Factory. The church faces north and faces in a Romanesque style. The outer wall is pink and the inner wall is milky white. It can accommodate more than 700 people. It was occupied by the Shaoxing City Troupe during the Cultural Revolution and was reopened in July 1988.
    
    
    In the fourteenth year of Ming Wanli (1586), the Italian Jesuit priests Luo Mingjian and Mai Anton had traveled to Shaoxing for missionary activities and left for only a few months. Qing Emperor Kangxi forty-one years (1702), French citizen Gong Dangxin went to Shaoxing to buy a house, set up a church, and preached for more than five years. In the second year of Tongzhi (1863), Feng Bode searched for the original site from Ningbo to Shaoxing, but failed; after Liu Anduo searched again, there was still no trace. Qing Tongzhi three years (1864) The French priest Liu Andu purchased 5.46 mu of land and set up a church in Tongzhi for ten years. The Great St. Joseph was the main protector of the church, hence the name “Joseph”, known as “Jose Old Hall”. In the 28th year of Guangxu (1902), the Italian priest Xie Peide went to Shaoxing. When Chen Ziyu was in Shaoxing, he purchased the female church site in the city. In the twenty-nine years, Zhao Baolu, the Catholic priest of Zhejiang, entrusted Xie Peide and the French missionary Ma Fuliang to expand the Baziqiao Catholic Church and improve the affiliated school buildings in the Shaoxing Fucheng City. The church has a building area of ​​380 square meters and can accommodate more than 700 people for mass. Built-in Joseph altar, about 35 square meters, with 14 frames of Jesus Christ on the left and right walls. The inner wall is milky white and bright and broad.
    
    We entered the church and happened to be praying.
    
    The first priest of this church was Liu Anduo. When the foreign priest first arrived in Shaoxing, he was dressed in Chinese, learned Chinese, met with merchants and merchants, and gathered local celebrities. Then he adopted the strategy of “respecting the Lord and giving gifts”, stipulating that the baptized church members can receive 2.5 kilograms of rice by ticket, and they are baptized into the church. When the church members reached the maximum of 700 people, Shimi stopped and the church members also dropped sharply. In the second year of Xuantong (1910), Xie Peide was promoted to the deputy bishop of the Western Zhejiang Pastoral Area, and Liu Huaide was appointed as the priest of Shaoxing. In the first year of the Republic of China [2] (1912), Liu died and Yi Bofeng succeeded. At that time, Shaoxing Russell School had a considerable scale, with 12 teachers, 6 classes, and 47 children in Renci Hall. The following year, Ma Fuliang succeeded the church. In 7 years, Ma Fuliang was transferred and the Belgian priest Vincent Lebbe succeeded. In the following year, Lei’s rate of more than 20 Catholic youths in Shaoxing went to France to study theology. The Chinese priest Ying Heshan presided over the church affairs, but the education, personnel, and economy were still under the jurisdiction of the foreign missionaries of Ningbo Diocese. In the 21st year, he should be transferred to Taizhou and Shen Junchen will succeed. In the 28th year, Shen died, and Father Chai Risheng succeeded. Thirty-three years later, Chai Riqi resigned and returned to Chen, and Chen Xiong continued his career as a priest. It is a year with 552 members. In the 37 years, Chen Xiong was transferred from Shaoxing, and Father Wang Ruhai presided over the church affairs. Fang Du Mo and Yao Yimin helped.
    
    In the winter of the 38th year of the Republic of China (1948), the French bishop of the Diocese of Ningbo, Di Ande, assigned the Shaoxing priest He Nianbo and the original priest to Taiwan. In August 1950, Wang Ruhai was transferred from Shaoxing, and Father Wang Ruoshui succeeded him. In 1953, Father Shi Jiren chaired the church, and the Golden Guide priest and nun assisted. In 1958, Shaoxing Catholic Church had 45 members and 171 members. More than 100 people attend the mass on weekdays. In 1979, the implementation of the policy of freedom of religious belief, the “cultural revolution” was mishandled by the cleric Shi Jiren was rehabilitated; the allocation of 130,000 yuan, and the Ningbo Diocese funded 10,000 yuan to repair the church. In 1987, the church restoration project was completed. In July 1988, the church was reunited and 158 members of the church.
    
    Below is the Hall of Mercy and the mosque.
    
    
    
    Local seniors.
    
    Shaoxing Longhua Temple in ShaoIn the urban area of ​​Tuen Mun, it is commonly known as Longwangtang, the Southern Song Dynasty, Song Yuanjia twenty-four years (447), the Ministry of the Shangshu Jiang Yijian, Yi: Jiyang Kaocheng (now Henan civil rights). Yi father Jiang dynasty Dong Jin Yonghe Zhongguan Jiji internal history, Longhua Temple Temple is its home. The generals of the Sixth Sunjiang Army, the Southern Dynasty Chen Shangshuling (the world called Jiang Ling), the writer, and the Southern Dynasty Liang Taiqing (547-59) did not evacuate the Jiuji Temple. With the strong support of the municipal government, it was reopened in January 2007 and officially opened to the public. The existing Tianwangdian Daxiong Hall and the West Wing House cover an area of ​​4,500 square meters and a building area of ​​1,500 square meters. It is currently the largest in Shaoxing. The temples and the temples in the two halls are solemn and well-arranged. There is a memorial archway in the front of the king’s palace. There are “Longhua Zhengdao” and “Southern Temple Ancient Temple”.
    
    According to Wanli “Shaoxing Fuzhi”: “In Dudumen, that is, Chen Jiang’s total refuge is also. The common Hulong Wangtang.” “Huiji County”: “The temple is long and sturdy, Wanli twenty-six years old temple Rebuilt. Kangxi four years, Yan Maosheng fundraising and reconstruction.” This is the main hall, the Qing Dynasty architecture. Sitting north facing south, three open, the width of the pass is 13.10 meters, and the depth is 14.30 meters, 10 inches. Five beams are lifted in the Ming Dynasty, two-step beams are placed in the front slot, and two-step beams and single-step beams are placed in the rear slot. The second side is posted as a bucket. Hard mountain top, the roof has been disabled. It is a cultural relic protection unit.
    
    The temple faces the Qinwang, the side pool, the river ring, the left and right Guangning Bridge, the east to the Longhua Bridge, the breeze and the drizzle, the lingering smoke, the moon and the moon, the water and the sky, the quiet and pleasant. Jiang’s famous article “Xu Xin Fu” describes the life of Longhua Temple and the quiet life in the temple. “Shou Zuojiang Lake faces the mountain back, east and west cross, north and south 纡萦; chat and bitter festivals are sold in the same month, Xiaoxiu Jinguan, evening book, bedtime, and habitation. The Longhua Palace is high and solemn, and the layout is elegant and clean. There are eighteen portraits of Arhats in the temple, and it is said that the five generations of the former 蜀 painter Guan Xiu masterpiece. Those who enter the temple to burn and worship the Buddha are mostly literati and knowledgeable. However, the elderly are old and have been retired. In the twenty-sixth year of Ming Wanli (1598), the network was rebuilt. Qing Emperor Kangxi four years (1665) Yan Maosheng raised. Qianlong (1736-1795), Jiaqing six years (1801), Guangxu twenty-four years (1898) were refurbished, and the Republic of China six years (1917) for partial repair. After 20 years, there are 20 houses in the temple, and there are also the front gardens, but some temples have been used as the housing for the agricultural warehouse of Longhua Primary School. After the victory of the Anti-Japanese War, the statues of Nanqi Weiwei Zun Buddha were transferred to the temple for more than ten years. In 1958, the County Buddhist Association was set up in the temple, still at the beginning of the “Cultural Revolution”, the Buddhist statue was destroyed, and the temple was used as the Red Guards Guest House.
    
    
    Cangqiao Straight Street is the UNESCO Cultural Heritage Protection Excellence Award. The dozens of gates on the street are national key cultural relics protection units and key protected buildings, most of which are cultural relics before the Ming Dynasty.
    
    Shaoxing Cangqiao Street, Shaoxing Cangqiao Straight Street, Shaoxing, Zhejiang Province consists of three parts: river course, residential building and neighborhood. The residential buildings are mostly buildings in the late Qing Dynasty and the early Republic of China. Many well-known Taiwanese gates are well preserved and have rich water features. . In 2003, he won the “2013 Asia-Pacific UNESCO Cultural Heritage Protection Excellence Award”.
    
    
    
    Stinky tofu is a currency that is common in all ancient towns. The taste is also normal.
    
    Cangqiao Zhijie is located in the historical and cultural protection zone of Yuezicheng, with bluestone slabs, wet mosses, and awning boats. On both sides of the street are the unique Taimen buildings in Shaoxing. There are also many shops and restaurants, specialty shops and exhibition halls. It is an ideal choice for tourists to taste the old charm of Shaoxing. The old streets full of life, while eating and strolling, taste the old charm of Shaoxing.
    
    It is all a hotel selling ancient Yue Longshan.
    
    
    
    This old street is similar to the old streets of many cities in the south. The difference is that there is not much commercial atmosphere and there are few bustling tourist groups. Walking on the streets, you will meet the elderly, playful children who have lived here for a lifetime, full of life. Especially in the evening, I can feel the rhythm of life in the old streets, and the photos I took are also very sensational.
    
    
    Local residential buildings with regional characteristics in Shaoxing are known as Taimen. “The 50,000 people in Shaoxing City, the Ten Temples and the Eight Bridges Pavilion, there are three thousand zeros (more than three thousand). Shaoxing Ancient City, Taimen is like a star. The Taimen is deeply hidden in the deep alleys of the ancient Yueshui Township. It is a quiet courtyard, with white walls and black tiles, flying slanting corners, or a prosperous and peaceful place, or a clear river and a sacred ancient wind. It is fascinating to see at a glance. . Pushing the door, the courtyard, floating ancient legends, on the winding path, flowing the ancient charm, the garden, scattered with anecdotes.
    
    The word “Taimen” originated from the “Book of Rites and Ceremony” more than 2,000 years ago. It was intended to refer to the gates of the princes, the forbidden city gates, the outer city gates, and the government house. Taiwan has a high and stable meaning, just as some senior officials have to add a word behind it: Yushitai, Futai, Daotai, Xuetai, etc. At the same time, Taiwan also has a respectful meaning. The original meaning of “Taimen” is the title of the ancient residence of the person with identity, such as “The Spring and Autumn Annals”: “Taiwan princes, the Tianzi extranet two views, the princes inside the valve.” With the evolution of history, The meaning of “Taimen” is constantly enriched.
    
    The reason why this residential building with local characteristics in Shaoxing is called Taimen, there are two main arguments: one is Gaotai. This argument holds that Taimen originated from the ancient architectural form “high-rise buildings” popular in China from the Warring States Period to the Western Han Dynasty, and expressed the original feelings of seeking God’s blessing and communication with God by “building on the stage”, taking into account the moisture-proof function. Therefore, it is widely used. This form of architecture makes the visual impression of every household on the streetThe portals on the steps are adjacent to each other and across the street. Therefore, this form of residence is called the Taimen by the locals. The second is the government said. In the Qing Dynasty, the “Popular Editing and Living” records: “Where the gates of the tall and the high, the time and the vulgar are called the platform, although there is no earth-based reality. And its name.” Shaoxing residential entrance The typical practice is Taimen, the front yard, the second door, and the second door is also called Yimen. The front yard is very small, kind and close to people. It has the meaning of modern house “porch”, and the entrance to the small flat space suggests a big family. A typical door, to be bulged or recessed into the wall, to make a local space called “Taiwan Dou”, and the floor of the door is higher than the ground outside the house, and is connected by stairs, so that the door starts The height has space and realizes the meaning of “Taiwan” (high, foundation, support, etc.).
    
    
    There is no need to worry about the diet. There are traditional shops selling specialty snacks such as Shaoxing rice wine and fennel beans in Cangqiao Straight Street. There are also famous restaurants such as Zhuangyuan Building. The business during the holiday peak season is particularly hot.
    
    
    
    According to the tour guide: This is the most famous place to sell rice wine.
    
    
    
    The famous old street in Shaoxing has the view of the bridge and the water, and the bluestone, wet moss and awning boats are the symbols here. On both sides of the river, the traditional houses in the water town are the main ones. Each backyard has a small river raft, which is a typical “one river and five streets” pattern in Shaoxing city. Most of the dwellings were built in the late Qing Dynasty and the early Republic of China. There are 43 various types of doors. These buildings were basically built in the early Qing Dynasty and the Republic of China, and some are antique new buildings.
    
    
    
    Cangqiao Straight Street is characterized by the style of the ancient city, mainly consisting of three parts: river course, residential building and road. The buildings on both sides of the street are various types of doors that are unique to Shaoxing. There are many shops, restaurants and specialty shops on the street. Bluestone slabs, wet mosses, awning boats, and the scenery of small bridges and flowing water. This street is not long, you can finish it in half an hour; if you walk slowly, it will take more than an hour!
    
    
    There are also many stalls for cakes, and the price is average.
    
    Cangqiao Zhijie is located in the historical district of Yuewangcheng, on the east side of the government. It is a historical and cultural street featuring the style of the ancient city and the traditional condominium as the main connotation. It integrates residence, commerce and tourism. Cangqiao Straight Street also won the “UN Asia-Pacific Heritage Protection Award”, claiming that this old street is “a living place for Chinese heritage”. The old street is mainly composed of three parts: river course, residential house and stone road. The old mountain road in the middle of the street is an important historical relic of the Yuewang City, located in the center line of the old street. From the victory west road in the north, Lu Da Xun in the south. West Road, 2.2 kilometers in length. From the north to the south, there are traditional ancient stone bridges such as Cangqiao, Longmen Bridge, Baozhu Bridge, Fuqiao, Shimen Bridge, Jiwu Bridge, Xiguan Bridge and Huangyi Bridge, which add a water city atmosphere. The riverside is dominated by water villages, most of which were built in the late Qing Dynasty and the early Republic of China. There are 43 various types of doors, which reflect the traditional architectural features and customs of Shaoxing. There are many traditional shops and restaurants on both sides of the street. In order to let visitors know as much as possible about Shaoxing customs, local institutions have also opened Yueyi Hall, Yellow Pub, Drama Hall and Painting and Calligraphy Hall in the street.
    
    
    
    Cangqiao Straight Street is a place worth visiting in Shaoxing. It is a good location for shooting, small bridges, flowing water and people. My friend and I entered the city square and came out of Lu Xun Primary School. Get off at the city square and pass through the park. There are many celebrity records and fountains in the park. Crossing the park is the street of Cangqiao Straight Street, which is where the awning boat is rented. When I went there, there were children and adults who were sketching. Going all the way, ancient buildings, shops, very taste. If you go in the morning, you can take a cool ride in the park and watch the aunts exercise. At that time, it was not very hot, it was very comfortable. In the Cangqiao straight street, it was integrated with the residents’ lives. Such as haircuts, restaurants, snacks, art galleries….. really worth everyone to go shopping and see the long-standing Shaoxing. There is also a yellow wine bar ice worth tasting. I hope to be helpful.
    
    This Cangqiao Straight Street in Shaoxing is one of the most socialized ones in similar blocks. The number of inhabitants is particularly large, and there are not many stores along the street and most of the business is not good. The notices of bankruptcy transfer or even arrears of electricity bills abound, and there are not many tourists. It is quite suitable for walking around, but after all, there are some bourgeois cafes or something. But really as an attraction, it is not qualified, even far less than the nearby scenic area of ​​the book.
    
    
    Located in the heart of the city, Cangqiao Straight Street is a well-preserved old town. There are no motor vehicles, and both sides are old houses, and life is stable and gentle. Many shops that are not visible in the modern urban area can still be found here. Shaoxing city, the river is densely covered, next to Cangqiao straight streetIt is a small river with a awning boat passing by. There are several restaurants on the old street, and the local old-fashioned shops. Several attractions can be visited, most of them are small museums. There is a awning boat pier not far from the front.
    
    
    
    
    
    
    People say that Shaoxing is the Venice of the East. The hotel goes right and goes right along Lu Xun West Road to Cangqiao Straight Street and then goes north. However, this section is not a real sightseeing of Cangqiao Straight Street. It is necessary to pass the People’s Road and see a wall with a big ” When the word is. Walking on the pavement of the bluestone pavement, you will see Shaoxing in the water town. Xiaoqiao Liushui people really is a landscape of Shaoxing City.
    
    
    
    
    Shaoxing is full of small bridges and flowing waters. There is no bustling and bustling metropolis, but it has a unique charm. Cangqiao Straight Street is a relatively famous snack street, but due to the New Year’s sake, many shops have closed down and lost a yesterday’s style. There is an aunt who sells the liqueur that is sold in the trolley, which is delicious, unforgettable, and has the opportunity to taste again.
    
    
    
    
    This is an old street citizen residence in Shaoxing City.It was built in the Qing Dynasty, but it is only a few feet wide. The riverside homes are staggered, and the wine cellars on both sides of the small street are on display. The households are facing the water and the family is in the river. The road perpendicular to Cangqiao Straight Street must be connected by a small bridge. Standing on the small bridge, it is a small river from south to north. The two banks of the river are the white walls with the flower windows embedded in the houses. They all have stone steps leading to the river. The powder wall is reflected in the water, creating a deep and quiet mood. Occasionally there is a awning boat passing by, the soothing water, the curved ancient bridge, the yellow flagpole hanging on the tea house and the restaurant, bringing you the unique charm of the Jiangnan water town, so long and fresh, intoxicating, difficult Release the mind. If you compare Venice to a painting, here is a beautiful ink painting.
    
    
    The tour of Shaoxing is over. Next, I am going to go to Ankang Ancient Town.

Leave a Reply